Sunday, May 15, 2011

A High Tide Before The Really High Tide...

It was approximately 7:30pm, and I was waiting for the season finale of 'Survivor' to come on. The Scorpio Full Moon is now just a couple of days away, so the tides have been a bit higher due to the magnetic pull on the planet (the usual tidal cycle). I hadn't been outside today as I haven't been feeling a 100% lately. The occasional glance out of a window led me to expect that it was a lovely day out...clear and breezy. I decided to go for a quick stroll down to the marsh to see the higher water levels. I'm so glad I did.

As I rounded the corner of the first building, I saw this really beautiful view. The waters were filling the marsh (I have seen them higher, but these were pretty high), and although the evening sky was quite light, the moon was big and full. Just lovely. Photos never fully capture the moment, but I'm pretty happy with this selection of images.




1 comment:

  1. the picture are so beautiful but it reminds me of something i sont want to remember.

    ReplyDelete