Friday, September 2, 2011

Morning Summer Sun...


Another sunrise.  Another wakeful night gone.  My current schedule is one I've adjusted to, but...I don't know if I'm okay with that.  Best to spend the time in productive ways, which I try to do.  This last night has been spent working on my blog, and searching the internet for photography contests.  Currently, I have a photo from one of my many cemetery visits that has made it into the finals of a horror magazine cover contest.  I hope to find out the results soon, but in the meantime I have been inspired to look into other contests.  So far I have found a few that I know I have submissions for.  A portion of the coming weekend will be spent sifting through my photos.    


I noticed the lightening morning sky filtering through the slats of the window blind, so I decided to snap some quick pictures of the marsh.  There are only a few weeks of summer left.  Next up...autumn.

I will be counting the days...



No comments:

Post a Comment